Join Our Team
VLSI Design Engineer
At MYNT, we help people around the world with mobility and connecting together through intelligent machines. Our team works on sensor and navigation solutions for mobility platforms, AR/VR applications, and mobile applications that gain a better sense of the world in space, scale, and location.
We are searching for a world-class VLSI Design Engineer to design computer vision, camera imaging, and display imaging blocks. You will design custom ICs/ASICs/FPGAs, perform verification, code simulators, and work in close collaboration with the architects, software, and SoC developers.
- Design, simulate, and verify the design and Integrate to an ASIC/FPGA
- Collaborate closely with algorithm developers, architects, and SoC designers to understand the requirements
- Create micro-architecture definition and trade-off analysis for PPA
- Setting up flows to improve ASIC development efficiency
- Support all phases of Silicon SoC development from the definition, specification, architecture, layout, and production
- Design blocks into FPGA, bring-up complete FPGA platforms, and test with a platform
- Assess and recommend emerging technologies through close partnership with external suppliers
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other technical fields
- 3+ years of experience in digital IC design, using Cadence or Synopsys IC design tools and high-speed simulation tools
- Experience in FPGA programming and RTL utilizing a hardware description language (VHDL, Verilog...) and debug the design via simulation tools
- Experience with micro-architecture and low power design
- Experience designing one of the following: Imaging ISP, GPU, CV, ASICs
- Experience with synthesis
Product Marketing Specialist
MYNT's mission is to accelerate the adoption of artificial intelligence enhanced sensors and products.
MYNT was founded in 2014 by a group of visionaries who want to show that better methods for determining locations for people and machines can make the world better and quicker. Today, we build computer vision enhanced sensors made for robotics platforms and many other applications. MYNT believes that artificial intelligence enhanced mobile platforms will provide better services and improve the world for a brighter future.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialists that can lead marketing efforts to drive awareness and adoption of our navigation and scanning sensor products and other consumer electronics products. A successful candidate will have a good grasp of market positioning, strategy, and implementation of key initiatives.
This team member will work closely with the product development team and the sales team on a wide range of projects. The team member should have a strong understanding the disciplines required in a fast-paced startup environment, work independently and have the initiative to solve problems.
- Implement and improve advertisement on Adwords, Facebook ads, and affiliate marketing platforms. Analyze the market, identify the key opportunities, take the initiative to create advertisement material, and implement advertisement campaigns.
-Define the positioning and messaging for our products and services. Conduct competitor analysis and market research to inform the overall strategic positioning of the product for communication with customers, partners, and market influencers.
-Create awareness and drive adoption of MYNT AI technology through content, events, webinars, videos, and presentations. Work closely with other teams to develop and distribute the assets and collateral required for each target platform.
- Develop a keen sense of market trends, assess the needs and concerns of potential client businesses, understand the technical challenges and needs, analyze the current market conditions and possible future market progressions. Work with the sales team and aid in the sales process, match the needs of customers with our solutions.
- Develop communication and marketing content, and develop strategic positioning and value proposition for external marketing material.
- Create educational media material for customers. Represent products in tradeshows and conferences.
- Engage in copywriting and product design for new products.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Expertise with tools such as Adwords and Google Analytics
• Start-up experience a plus
At MYNT, our team members are passionate about advancing computer vision, artificial intelligence, and robotics. Our applications reach a wide range of industries. We welcome passionate, hard-working, and creative people to join our team, and meet the extraordinary opportunities.
Our company provides computer vision based solutions for companies in robotics, drones, and VR/AR spaces. We are looking for a new sales team member who thrives on vertical sales and account development. The team member will work tightly with the marketing team and the engineering team.
What you will work on:
This position will work on sales execution, account planning, opportunity proposal development, account development, and customer satisfaction. The team member will become knowledgeable about the needs and concerns of each vertical, and create a process that helps the engineering team to satisfy the requirements and needs of each account.
Work closely with the marketing team on lead generation, conduct account planning and increase the number of accounts. After the procurement of new accounts, expanding the account and conducting business development.
Proposal development that coincides with MYNT's strategy, the team member will sell the MYNT solutions through a business value approach. The proposals should be delivered with accurate and convincing key values our solutions affords potential clients.
Client satisfaction development will be a key process to expand current accounts. The team member will work closely with the tech support team and the engineering team on solving problems and improving the current solutions.
- Net new business accounts in a variety of applicable fields
- Understand and demonstrate MYNT solutions
- Learn each detail of the needs of potential clients and assess the applicability and advantages of MYNT solutions for clients.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a collaborative work style
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate with a wide range of clients.
- Excel in a fast a fast-paced environment, setting challenging goals, and exceed expectations.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving.